Saturday, November 15, 2008

Waiting

We are just busily waiting. And waiting. Then we do some more waiting. It's all very exciting, I tell you. The hold up is the closing date. We had to change the suggested closing date due to Matt's travel schedule, and are waiting for the bank to agree to our suggested date. We are also hoping the lister actually turned in the changes - it seems she "forgets" sometimes. Also, the bank is not working at a speed that I wish they would. Apparently, my nervous energy means nothing to them. I just don't understand.

To make matters worse, we didn't win the lottery! How dare they not pull our numbers! I mean pfffffftt! Matt says it means we have to go back to being "Poor-ionaires" since we had foolishly convinced ourselves that we would be millionaires tomorrow. I guess that means I should do laundry tomorrow so I have clean clothes to go to work on Monday.

Huff...

No comments: