Monday, December 29, 2008

I've Been Keeping a Secret

It became obvious to me that by telling all the inter-world we found a house before we had a fully ratified contract angered the Housing Gods who then caused everything to unravel purely for spite.

(What? That doesn't make sense? I disagree. It makes complete irrational sense.)
Now that the "thumbs up" has been giving by the "Housing Gods"... we're buying a house!!


FOR REAL AND FOR TRUE!
I know. I can't believe it either.


News came today that we now have a fully ratified contract and our closing date is 1/9/09. And let me tell you there's nothing like cutting it close, we have to be out of our apartment by 1/14/09. Between the cleaning, painting, fixing and moving - we will be a very tired couple. Luckily, I had taken that week off with hopes that we would be moving.


More information later, right now we are in Florida for Christmas and having a wonderful time. If it wasn't for that whole having to go back to work in Virginia thing, I would never leave ever again.