Thursday, June 18, 2009

Who is That?

It's no secret that Matt loves his XBOX 360. In fact, sometimes I think he loves it too much. I don't say much about it though, I like to watch him play.

Recently, a new game came in the mail (we rent them) and he excitedly loaded it into the console. He began to create his character which I usually don't pay much attention to however, the giggling coming from the big green comfy chair was just too much.


I looked up at the TV and witnessed this. ***

***I always thought he created his characters in these games based on his perception of himself (or maybe thats just what I would have done). It looks like Matt and I need to have a little talk about body image and self respect.

(The last one he unwisely proclaimed, "Look Honey, I gave him your tummy." Hmph.)