Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thoughts On Pregnancy, 2

1. Pregnancy is interesting, I never know what part of me is going to ache from one day to the next.
2. I didn't know my belly could get this big. Wait. How much further do I have to go? D'OH!
3. Parts of me are "vanishing", I'm pretty sure there are feet attached to those toes.
4. Heh. Finally! Something makes my chest look smaller.
5. Stairs suck.
6. Falling down the stairs sucks more. (especially when the big toe attached to that vanishing foot is injured)
7. Being kicked from the inside is really cool and kind of weird.
8. Being kicked from the inside is something I could never explain to anyone who hasn't experienced it.
9. Watching the expression on Matt's face when he finally felt her kick was priceless - after he realized I didn't have the hiccups.
10. HOLY COW - I'M GROWING SOMETHING! Don't you people know my plants die within moments of coming into my care.
11. I'm pretty sure this pregnancy is progressing without all the "side effects" that are usually associated with being pregnant to lure me into a false sense of security when it comes time for Pregnancy 2.0.

1 comment:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I am so glad she finally kicked for her Dad!