Monday, August 31, 2009

Thoughts On Pregnancy, 4

1. Yep, lasts forever

2. As an Engineer and a woman, I feel the female anatomy has been poorly designed in relation to pregnancy. I feel it would greatly benefit mankind to re-design the placement of or the materials of construction of the bladder.

3. Really tired of feeling like I really really have to pee, only not really - it's just that poor design thing I mentioned in #2.

4. As exciting and sweet as it is to feel her move around, I can do without the heavyweight boxing match she's having with whatever on my right side has angered her so badly.

5. Is it normal to be bruised from the inside?

6. Those achey parts are multiplying

7. Childbirth classes are very informative however, there are just some things where "ignorance is bliss" applies 100%

8. Those women who just looooove being pregnant need psychiatric care

9. As much as I know I am not and never will be ready for a newborn - I'm ready for this whole pregnancy thing to be over now

10. Did I mention it lasts forever?

4 comments:

Delora said...

I sooooooo agree with you on #8.

Unknown said...

I think the last month and a half is excruciating for the exact reason you put #9. I also completely agree with #7...I watched "A Baby Story" a hundred times on TLC, but seeing those videos when I was actually pregnant...eek!

Jen said...

30 days til due date?? Where did the time go? I'm thinking of you guys, and can't wait to meet Stella and see you guys when you come down. Hopefully, whatever on your right side that has angered her will play nice for the last few days. :)

Lumpyheadsmom said...

#8. Yes yes yes.