Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sleep and Other Quick Updates

Sweeeeeeet! Our 7 week old daughter has begun to sleep through the night.

Oh! Sweet, precious baby, either I am the best Mother or you are taking pity on me.

I'm thinking she is taking pity on me. I'm grateful. I've deemed this a success as it has happened several nights in a row. Either that or she's resting up for an all night cry fest. Keep your fingers crossed this continues.

We'll be back next weekend and I promise to tell you all about it, our new car and plenty of pictures will be posted. Right now, I'm drinkiing beer and eating good food at a tailgate with good friends --- before we head to the stadium to watch the Saints spank my beloved Bucs. I hope for the best.

Until next weekend, my friends.

2 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

So. Unfair.

Jen said...

Sorry we didn't get to see you guys Sunday before we left. Hope you guys had a great trip, and a safe drive home to VA. Miss you guys already- see you soon! (You coming down for Christmas?)