Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Contractual Obligations


Dear Bugs of Virginia,

Apparently, you are not aware that there was deal made between myself and your bug-friends in Florida. The deal was this: stay out of my house and I will NOT mess with you in your "house" - in other words, stay out of my house and live. I was assuming that this deal was nationwide.

My bad.

I am now offering you the same deal - no strings, no hidden obligations, no surprises. Just stay out. Simply put, if you refuse to abide by this contract, you will die.

So, assuming that you were unaware of this deal - I have spared your little friend a horrible death by way of cat(s) and released him to his natural environment. Please do not let this happen again. Next time, I will NOT be so kind.
Sincerely,
Lori
P.S. Do you always send the biggest bug you can find to welcome a new resident? I mean really...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EW! Those little jokers give me chills. They're creepy.

Speaking of death by cat, Ollie has been regularly attending a buffet of dime sized frogs on the back porch lately. Saves me money on Purina, I guess...