Saturday, February 6, 2010

Is it bad?

Is it bad when 1 snow plow is stuck behind your house?
How about 2 snow plows stuck behind your house?

It can't be good when 3 are stuck!

This does not bode well for the street in front of my house where there is 2 plus feet of snow and the cars are just mounds of white with antenna (windshield wipers) sticking out. According to the weatherman, we have approximately 6 more hours of this mess.
And, to make it worse, there is another snow storm expected Tuesday and Wednesday.
FANTASTIC!!! (rolling of eyes)


De in D.C. said...

That was the most hilarious pic I've seen in a long time. I doubt my street will see a plow until

Reba said...

Yeah that sucks. But I still can't help being a little jealous!

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

What are the odds that three snow plows would get stick behind your house?