Thursday, February 21, 2008

Let Us Pray...

I'm flying to northern Virginia this Sunday for a job interview in Manassas. Let's all say a small prayer, to whatever deity makes you giggle, that things go well. As much "fun" as it's been being unemployed, I am very much looking forward to getting back to work. I'm bored. Especially since the wedding planning is pretty much done.

While I'm there, I hope to visit with Sarah for a few hours. She's going to think I'm stalking her if I keep showing up on her doorstep like this. Matt and I visited in January and if I get this job, we will only live approximately 30 minutes from her.

I swear I am not stalking her. Well, not too much. The possibilitiy of us moving to northern Virginia just 2 years after she did, is just a coincidence. I promise.

Anyway. I fly back home on Tuesday and will hopefully have a feeling of how the interview went. Ideally, I will have a new job to look forward to. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

You can stalk me anytime if it means you are moving closer.

Lumpyheadsmom said...

Good luck!

Chris Cactus said...

Oooh, you should stalk us too! Hope the interview went well!!