Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It Is Done

There really should be some type of exhaustion warning associated with a wedding day. We got started last Wednesday - it is now Tuesday after the wedding and we're still doing stuff. I haven't been so tired in all my life. I'm actually looking forward to going back to work so I can have some type of restful normalcy in my life. As normal as it gets when a married couple live separately in two different states.

I will put up a few pics as soon as I can and of course, I'll put up the link to the photographers photos as soon as it is available - everyone knows the password right? If not, it is my new last name. For those of you who don't know what that is, I will leave it up to GoonSquad Sarah to pass that around to those she deems worthy. If she doesn't get back with you, I will be putting up a Flickr account when I come back. You'll just have to hang in there.

As usual, there is a lot going on right now (no rest for the newly married obviously) so I don't know when I'll have time to actually write again. Maybe not until after the honeymoon. OOOOoooooooooo, Honeymooooooooon....Oh, I just can't wait!

I'll let Sarah have access or maybe even take over this site until I come back. Just be warned, I'm not responsible for what she says/does here though - don't believe a word of it! I have always been an angel!

No comments: