Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pictures!

The link to our wedding pictures is: http://www.jeffmasonphoto.com/clients/index.php

Again, our access code is my new last name - if you don't know what that is, you'll have to check with GoonSquad Sarah as she will give out that info to those she deems worthy. As for anyone else, I'll make that decision when we come back from Italy.

I will also be putting up a Flickr account when we get back that will be full of pictures from friends and family of the entire event. If you've taken pictures and haven't put them up or emailed them to me, please do so! Some of the funniest pictures are the random ones caught by friends and family, especially from the after-party.

I can't say enough about our photographer, Jeff. He was absolutely amazing and I will definitely be using him in the future. He has such an amazing talent and is a pleasure to work with - he was just the laid back type of person we wanted for our wedding. Best of all, I don't necessarily have to come to Florida to have Jeff as my family photographer as he spends quite a bit of time in the DC area. BONUS!

Thank you Jeff, for such fantastic work and having fun with us!
As for the next few weeks, Matt and I will be off in Italy relaxing and enjoying our honeymoon. I have given Sarah access to this site to do with as she pleases. She may or may not have time - whatever. Who knows - she may come up with some funny pictures or stories from our past (distant or recent) that she would like to share with everyone.

In the meantime, I'll leave with a few random pictures that show a very brief synopsis of our day.


1 comment:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Pssst.

I think Matt likes you.