Monday, July 21, 2008

Gone

We made it to Virginia in one piece - exhausted, sad, excited and frazzled, but we're here. Did I mention exhausted? Even the cats survived. Surprisingly, they were even quiet for the vast majority of the ride. I'm convinced they were in the back of the car plotting our horrible deaths. I'm pretty sure I heard sharpening of claws too.

I still stand by my thought that we should have found a way to bring our Florida apartment up with us. This apartment is nice, but I don't love it like I did the other. Plus, it doesn't fit our junk very well. Thankfully, and hopefully, this will be a very temporary place.

We spent 3 days running around Florida frantically cleaning, painting, packing, spending time with family and drinking with friends. We even plotted and planned a few trips down for a few football games (GO BUCS! GO BULLS!) and if we're really lucky, we may have a few friends come up and go with us to the WVU vs USF at West Virginia.

That is one thing I am really going to miss - football w/good friends. We didn't go to all the games but, we went to a lot and had a blast every time. Raymond James Stadium is very dear to my heart.

We'll miss you guys, come up for a visit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you too! You must have been exhausted at work yesterday, but we're glad you're there - cats and all!

Anonymous said...

USF v WVU is on! It's a week where the Bucs are away, so there is no excuse... Glad to hear you guys survived the trip, though, I would still sleep with one eye open since the cats are probably plotting something.. Miss you guys already.