Sunday, July 13, 2008

Quick Update

I've been away far more than I had planned. I am surprised at how little I've posted lately, but my thoughts have been elsewhere. I've been pulling some long hours at work and getting ready for the big move. Not to mention the fact that I'm missing Matt. He inspires me daily with his silly antics and it has been 5 weeks since I've seen him.


I have officially packed up my room here at Sarah's for the move. (Click here to follow Sarah and her friends on their road trip across the US to San Francisco for the BlogHer convention) My plan is to pack up their Explorer with all of my stuff I have here on Monday evening, pick up the keys and unload it into our new apartment on Tuesday then fly out Wednesday afternoon for home (Florida). WOO-HOO! After some family visiting and one final night out with our friends, we will be hitting the road at dawn-thirty on Sunday morning for the long drive up. I know I will be weary at work Monday morning. Wish me luck.


Other than the mild insanity that is my life right now, all is well.

We will be posting more pictures from our Honeymoon (yes, my friends, there are many many more) and our road trip up as soon as we get the interweb set up at the apartment. I also promise to complete the final installment of the Honeymoon Diary sometime soon. Be on the look out for what I am sure will be the madness of house hunting too!


2 comments:

Lumpyheadsmom said...

Wow. It's the House of Road Trips over there. Drive safe.

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see you and get hugs!