Thursday, July 17, 2008

Not Quite Gone



The apartment is packed. The movers are loading the truck.
I'm sitting here watching the action in a chair that will be loaded shortly. I've realized that I would really like to take this actual apartment with me. I really really like this apartment. It's roomy and spacious and laid out really well. Sure. Like any place, there are some things that I would change about it, but I can honestly say that this is the best apartment we ever lived in and I'm sad to be leaving it behind. All 1347 sq. ft of its reasonably priced self. I can't find anything even kind of close to its layout/price in Virginia. I will be sad.
Also, I'm amazed at how much SHIT we have (excuse my language!) Holy macaroni! When we finally settle in to whatever we end up buying, I will be doing some serious cleaning out! This is madness. There is just stuff everywhere.

Well, looks like it's time for me to go - I'm being kicked out of my chair.

1 comment:

Lumpyheadsmom said...

That looks like a great place. (I have an irrational love of floorplans.)