Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Game is Afoot

Update on the house situation.
We submitted an offer on the "the gem" and the bank has replied with a counter-offer that made Matt, myself and our agent say, "Puh! Not in this market!"

We are giving it a few days, then we'll come back with another offer. I'm sure they will counter then we will...yeh, the game is on. Matt and I have decided what our max is and our agent is gathering information as well as running some numbers.

We'll see how far it goes. I don't do well with these types of games, I dislike them. My patience is already wearing thin.

Anyway, I'll update as things happen.

Stay tuned for another "Weekend in Pictures" post in the next couple of days!

1 comment:

Lumpyheadsmom said...

I'm with you - I hate negotiations. Plus, it's ALL you can think about until you reach a resolution. Good luck!