Friday, October 17, 2008

Tag! You're it. Wait...

I forget. Is it our turn to counter-offer or yours?
I'm so confused...

We haven't counter-offered the bank yet. We've been working out our next move with our agent when a surprise phone call came. Apparently, the bank wants to counter their own counter offer next week before we counter and asked us to "sit tight". (confusing, right?)Basically, the lister says the bank knows they're offer was unrealistic.

Huh! I thought my "let them wait and sweat it out" was only making me feel better. I guess it may have actually made them a little nervous. It probably didn't hurt that our agent sent the lister pics of the roof damage and the latest "going rates" for townhomes in the same area.

This might turn out to be an interesting game after all. I love watching players dig their own hole, especially when it benefits me.

TAG! You're it....AGAIN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! We can't wait to hear the next installment!

Love ya both!