Tuesday, October 28, 2008

REALLY?

After all that hemming and hawing - all the anticipation - the bank lowered their price by $1000. REALLY? All that effort FOR THAT? Huh.

Remember how I told you that I don't do well with this game playing business? Yeh, so now I'm just irritated. If that's all the effort they can put into this "relationship", I do not feel the need to stick around. Seee - ya!

I guess my feelings about this place were all wrong. Oh-well, onward we shall go.

We found a few other places that Matt is going to look at this week and report back to me. One day, maybe one day, we'll have a real live home to call our own. Unfortunately, we are now becoming short on time and I'm becoming short on patience. We only have 3 weeks until we have to let the apartment complex know whether or not we're moving out in January - which is also just about as long as my last big nerve can hold out.

Anyhoo...go check out my honey's site to see the "Weekend in Pictures, Part Deux" that I promised a couple of weeks ago.

AAAAND! (this is my favorite part) WE'RE GOING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS / NEW YEARS!!! HOO-RAY!

Dear Friends in the warm weather I-miss-it-so-much state,

Please have lots of alcohol ready as I will be very cold and oh-so ready to drink!

Sincerely,
Me

Did I mention that it is unaccepatbly cold right now?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better, we had the heat on last night! Sorry about the house. As with Matt, the right one will come your way!

Anonymous said...

We are ready for you - but not yet. It's cold here too...