Wednesday, September 9, 2009

36 Weeks

Yep. You guessed it. It's me again in my housework clothes. This weekend was the finishing of the kitchen. (Stay tuned for pictures) OOOooooo, would you just look at that belly!!! HOLY BABY!

This picture is known as "Done-lop" as in "My belly done-lopped over my belt"- only it forgot to actually lop. I spend a large amount of time pulling the front of my shirt down. I just can't justify buying new maternity shirts for the last 3 weeks. It's just silly.


I also spend quite a bit of time telling her to get out already. I would just LOVE to see my feet again - or better yet, be able to tie my shoes without hurting myself. Oh, and not that I mean to brag but with three weeks left, I've managed to avoid the whole stretch mark thing. Keep your fingers crossed that this remains the case for a few more weeks.

3 comments:

Delora said...

Damn. I started getting stretch marks at 18 weeks! Ok, so I already had a bunch of the light silvery ones from previous weight gain, but this is a nasty brown one several inches above my belly button.

You look amazing!!!! Belly lop and all. Stella's a lucky girl to have such excellent digs (for the next 3 weeks).

Becky said...

True story: I bought new pants two weeks prior to giving birth because I didn't feel like doing laundry that night. And I really don't know why I'm telling you this, but my stretch marks (granted, very minimal) showed up AFTER I gave birth. Assholes.

Anonymous said...

Lori, you're never get to win the "No-Belly" Prize!

Love, Dad L 0:)