Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fan I Am Not

It's no secret that my husband is a reality TV show addict, much to my dismay. I myself, am not a fan.

So here we are on a Tuesday night and I am being tortured with this rubbish.

To make it worse, I have to listen to this dweeb give his opinion of who has or does not have talent.

Again, I am not a fan.
He annoys the bah-jeeeesus out of me, to say the very least.

ANYHOO....
During tonights episode, Matt suddenly proclaimed, "They suck! My only regret is that I can not be there to 'boo' them in person!"

Really? That's it? I regret that this is on our TV and my husband is enjoying it.

Vent over. Thanks for listening...HUFF!

Now someone please come to my rescue...pleeeease...

2 comments:

Lumpyheadsmom said...

Oh dear LORD. That's awful.

Matt Landeen said...

I'm not enjoying it. I told you, I'm an addict. It's a disease, man. And the only cure is making fun of talentless fools, and booing the tv.