Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thoughts On Pregnancy, 3

Its weird to see the inside of my own belly button
I didn't know my belly button could do that
She thinks its fun to kick the belly button
The belly button is not an escape hatch, I promise
Bending over is hard, it cramps her space
Eating also cramps her space - mine too
I'm pretty sure I'm giving birth to Stewie
She's taken to 'running' in circles in there (I think she has her own track)
Being tickled from the inside is weird
Pregnancy weight is really bad for someone with flat feet
The sweetest thing I've ever seen is Matt laying his head on my belly, talking and humming to her, telling her he loves her and kissing her.

The funniest thing ever is after all that affection, she kicks him in the head.
(Heh - she is totally my daughter and we are in SO much trouble.)

BEHOLD - the 28 week belly picture! **

** Ok, so I'm not all dolled up for this photo op. Give me a break people, I just entered my third trimester, its the weekend and I'm in my comfy clothes. What do you expect?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Awwwww. Matt is going to be such a good Daddy.

Also - see how they mess with their Dad even before they come out? She is training him already!

Lumpyheadsmom said...

You look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful! Even in your relaxing clothes! Matt, you just keep it up, Stella will love you for it. She's just giving you some tough love! Tell her Grandma and Grandpa love her too!


Mom L