Thursday, December 13, 2007

Soooo Over It

My sister called me a couple of days ago and started asking questions about the wedding. If I'd given any thought to my dress, if I'd talked to my Mother about getting started on it, if the boys knew where to get their tuxes. Blah, blah, blah, blah....

I admit, we still have plenty to do. I just can't. I'm so over it. I don't want to talk about it, I don't want to think about it. You can't make me. I always knew that planning a wedding, or having a wedding, would never be my thing and this has just proved it.

If it wasn't for Matt being a very involved Groom, I wouldn't have made it this far. I've tried and I will continue to try, but I'm taking applications from anyone who wants to take over. Anyone? Please.

Huff.

1 comment:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Luckily you found somebody totally worth the trouble.

(yes, I admit it. I hear Matt.)