Sunday, December 30, 2007

Blah.

Sorry for not updating this site the past couple of weeks. Holidays and all, you know. I'm afraid this update isn't going to be much of one, but I promise to be back next week.

For now, I have one question. Does anyone else feel like this?

OMG! I'm going to die. I am just about up to 'here' with the holidays. I've stuffed a ridiculous amount of holiday, party and tail-gating food in my pie-hole. And I'm pickled from the amount of beer I have poured in on top of it. It feels like I have to roll off the couch. Right now, I don't think a simple salad and a big glass of cold water ever sounded so darn good.

As for my New Years Eve plans, I'll be watching the USF Bulls beat the poo out of the Oregon Ducks (Seriously, the Ducks? They couldn't think of a better mascot? Maybe something more fierce. I mean, are you scared of a duck?) and lay on the couch until the ball drops. Then, I'm going back on the diet I put on the shelf for the holidays and since I'm unemployed, I will be going to the gym twice a day. Hopefully, I'll be back on the right track shortly!

Anyway, Have a safe and happy New Year.





No comments: