Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Tid-bits

I met Matt at the top of the stairs when he came home from lunch today. This was our conversation as we hugged:

Him: Hi, House Wife.
Me: (scowl)
Him: Oh, sorry. I mean, 'Hi, Apartment Financee'.
Me: (sigh)
Him: hee hee hee hee hee hee....

If he wasn't supporting me right now, he'd be in sooooo much trouble.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found this T-shirt this weekend. Loved it. Made Matt buy it for me. I love them like I love my own life, but I can't count how many times I've felt this way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Might as well touch on the Oregon vs. S. Florida game while we're here. Ohmigawd! That was some UGLY game play going on there. Apparently, Bulls are afraid of Ducks. I would never have guessed. The only other explanation for the way S. Florida played ball was they allowed a little league team to suit up and play for them. Take your pick, either will do. The worst part, it lasted FOREVER. I'm pretty sure I've never seen a game last that long. I didn't think it would ever end. It was like they were intentially torturing us.

I hope we get our shit together for next year. I can't handle anymore of this 'choking' mid-season thing they've done this year. GO BULLS!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- One last thing, I've got a phone interview tomorrow after with a company in SC. WOOT! I'm keeping my hopes up that something comes along soon (maybe this is it!?). I'm not much of a 'House Wife', uh, I mean 'Apartment Fiancee'.

No comments: