Thursday, January 10, 2008

Gifts

Anyone have any ideas on gifts for the attendants and parents? Especially the parents!! I’ve got all sorts of ideas. Most are cheap and aren’t my favorites. The things I really would LOVE to do for them, we just can’t afford. I hate being on a budget. Sigh.

(For those of you who want to leave gift suggestions and don’t know how to comment, let me help you with that. At the bottom of every post, there is a ‘comments’ link. Just click on that and it will open a page where you can enter your name, a comment and maybe it makes you type a code or something.)

I'm trying to get a bunch of things done for the wedding while I'm not working. Gifts are one thing I'm stuck on!

Thanks for your help!

2 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I think a good gift for attendants is beer.

:)

Chris Cactus said...

I suck at gift picking. But I'm with Sarah. Beer.