Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Weatherman Must Be Mistaken...

...because I live in Florida. I like it here. It's all warm and toasty. I like warm and toasty. I very much dislike freezing while I'm sitting on my own couch inside my house - even with the heat on. This just makes me an unpleasant person to deal with.

Apparently, the weatherman doesn't care about my disposition because he posted this on his website.

Do you see what tomorrow mornings low is supposed to be? Hmmmm? I hate cold weather. And yes, I know it's going to heat back up by this time next week. I know that I should be grateful that I only have to deal with a few days of (somewhat) chilly weather. I know that a large portion of our country is much colder for a riduclous amount of time and yes, I know about the recent ice storms. But, c'mon! This is Florida! I expect warm and toasty. If (or when) I move farther north, I'll expect colder temperatures. Although I still won't like it. BIG difference here people.

Fine. I'll quit whining now. I realize I'm just a big wimp.

No comments: