Friday, March 14, 2008

And Away I Go

I leave in the morning for Orlando where my car and I will board a train bound for Northern Virginia. I will be arriving Saturday morning, bright and early. I start my new job on Monday. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a bit apprehensive.

No. That statement is a complete lie. I'm scared out of my wits.

I'm moving away from everyone I know, the place I grew up in and I'm doing it without my soon-to-be husband. It's just kind of depressing. This would be much more exciting if Matt was coming with me.

There is one person who is waaaay too excited about this move. Sarah. From the email she sent me today, she's been house hunting for me. She found a very very nice house for us and yet, it seems she's forgotten one thing - we need to find Matt employment first.

So, Sarah, if you're bored, (HA!) I suggest starting with possible job opportunities for my man. Then we'll talk houses.

I'll update everyone as soon as I get situated. In the meantime, could everyone work on sending some warmer air to Virginia? Please. Don't make me beg!

1 comment:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I will continue to send you pictures of houses in MY neighborhood until you buy one.

I want you to be my neighbor so we can drink beer and watch Bucs games every Sunday just like we did when we all lived in Tampa.