Friday, March 21, 2008

Letter from a Florida Girl

Dear Mr. Weatherman,
If the temperature outside is actually XX degrees, but it feels like "something much colder" degrees, lets just call it what it feels like. Here's why:
  1. That’s what I'm going to be feeling and whining about anyway
  2. It makes it much easier for me to work up a good whine before I leave the house when I know what it actually FEELS LIKE out there.
  3. It helps me to not step outside without a proper coat, which in turn
  4. helps me not to offend the neighbors when I loudly curse you for telling me the actual and not the feels like temperature.

Let us just call a spade, a spade – shall we?

You could also throw in that the wind is whipping around with the sole intention of making me miserable.

Thank you!
(A very cold) Florida Girl

No comments: