Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Feelin' the Love

You guys should go visit Sarah's post here and see some really funny pictures of us through the years, including some high school photos. It verifies that we are really this old. Although, I'll never admit it and I will always refuse to act my age - whatever "acting my age" is supposed to be!

As for the job, everything is moving right along. Nothing really exciting to report. The first three days are orientation and seem to last forever - as every orientation does. I have a lot of training classes to take and a lot of catching up and learning to do. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. Or maybe this is over excitment. I'm not sure.

The first month, beginning next Wednesday, I will be pulling 12 hour shifts over night with a senior team in order to help me get up to speed as soon as possible. I'm not sure how I'll do on an over night shift, but I'll do whatever it takes to get where I need to be for this job. With any luck, I will learn quickly and be able to start my normal 8 hour "1st shift" (8a-5p) when I come back from our honeymoon.
(Mmmmm...Hon-ey-moooooooonn...Squeek!)

Don't laugh too hard at the pictures - we were only whipper-snappers!

No comments: