Sunday, June 22, 2008

MATT & LORI"S WEDDING DVD

I have finally finished editing our wedding DVD. I've put the first 6 minutes or so of it below. It's great being an editor and being able to edit your own wedding. Not only for all the money it saved us, but also for the creative freedom it allowed me to have with it.

If you would like a full copy of it, please let me know, and I'll try to send you one as soon as I can. You have to let me know soon though, as I will be losing my Mac laptop soon, a big : ( because it's owned by the college, and I only have a week left there, so I won't be able to make any copies until I get my own. (Which probably won't be anytime soon, being that we are trying to buy a house in the next seven months.)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the sample. Let me know what you think.

Take care,
Matt



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sample was great. Thanks for giving a copy of the whole DVD. It's even better! And your editing was superb!

We had a lot of fun at your wedding and it was neat to relive it.

Love ya!

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I love it!

I've watched this like 12 times and I'm still not bored.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sweet. Even Corey watched it... (His claim is that there were no sports on... typical man.) Buying a house? What happened to the apartment? Or is the apartment just for the transition?