Friday, June 27, 2008

Trading Places

At the end of last year, my contract ended at my previous job. For three and half months, I was a unemployed and bored out of my skull. To make it worse, Matt would come home and occassionally tease me by calling me “House Wife” and then, one day, he looked at me and playfully told me that I wasn’t allowed to pester him about money since I “couldn’t even hold down a simple job.”


Ooooooooooooooo, did he get THE LOOK! Well, guess what happened today?
Go ahead, guess.
Yep.

Today was Matt’s last day of employment. Not only because he is moving to Northern Virginia but his contract has now ended (yeh, perfect timing). And….he hasn’t not yet been able to locate a permanent position here. So, guess who gets to tease a certain HOUSE HUSBAND about not being able to hold down a simple job. ME! HA!

My, my – how the tables have turned.

1 comment:

Matt Landeen said...

I'm perfectly fine with 'House Husband' I've got a sugar momma.