Sunday, June 29, 2008

Dazed and Confused


What?Huh?What?
REALLY?!?
This is necessary?
Am I naive? out of touch?

I'm confused.

So let me get this straight. There is enough of a need to have an over the counter paternity test readily available. When did this become a problem? When did this need arise? Are we just...?
Shouldn't we...? How come...?

NEVERMIND!

I don't want to know. My head hurts already and I'm sure any answer you could give to any question I may ask would just make my head spontaneously combust with many many more questions.

2 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I was going to start yelling that I saw this exact thing yesterday, and then I remembered we were at the store together.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the "Additional $119 Labratory Fee Required" statement on the box. Chances are, if you are concerned enough about paternity to get a test kit from your local CVS, are you going to have $119 to send off for lab fees?