Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Your Comments Are Appreciated

.
Hello all!!

First I would just like to say thank you all for reading our blog. We have fun writing it, and hopefully you enjoy reading it too. One of the things that makes blogging so fun and unique is the interactive participation you have with your readers. I know when I read Lori's friend Sarah's blog (sarahandthegoonsquad.com) half the fun of it comes from reading the comments of her readers. I'm aware that some of you may not know how to access the comment section. Well, I'm going to tell you now.

After every blog post, you'll see a small underlined link that says "comments". If you click on that link, it will take you to a page where all you have to do is put in your name, your email address, and your message to us and other readers. Don't worry, your email address won't show up, only the name you put in and your comments will show up. Enter your comment int he 'Leave Your Comment' box, and where it says 'Choose an Identity' click on Name/URL . Enter your name in the 'Name' box, and just leave the 'URL' box blank. Then click 'Publish Your Comment'. I know this all sounds confusing, but it will make sense once you open the comment page.

We really would like to hear from you, even if it's just to say hi. All comments get emailed to Lori, so we'll be sure to respond. I'm going to try to get the final days of the Honeymoon Diary up, hopefully by the end of the week.

Take care,
Matt and Lori

4 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

You know I'm here.

I'm ALWAYS here.

I have no life.

Anonymous said...

Ah, are you sure you want to open that Pandora's Box? Like Sarah, I'm always around- mostly because I'm not busy at work currently.... Hee Hee Hee.

Anonymous said...

Mom and I love to read about your adventures. Thanks for sharing them!

Lisa said...

Hi Matt and Lori!
Thanks for stopping by Buster's House!
We'll be back when we have more time to enjoy your honeymoon stories!